What is a line? - Statement of intent.

I've done stop-motion in the past and I've really enjoyed it, heres some examples of the stop-motion work I did over Christmas. I'd love to continue exploring it on a larger scale. The great thing about stop-motion is its a lot easier to add things to images digitally. I've already explored pixel stretching shown in the previous blog entry and I want to try and use incorporate this into the stop-motion videos. One way I could do this is to animate something using a digital camera and take shots of something moving at a rapid pace, maybe 3 shots/second if possible. I'll then import the images into photoshop and make it look like the moving object is leaving a trail of pixels behind it, which could morph into shapes/type/change direction or interact with another moving object. Definitely something to try!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home