Word Interpretation

As the video I'm doing for the book project is based on the visual interpretation of words I've had a look at other examples of how others have translated words into visuals through video.

I found this awesome motion-graphic animation which interprets the words of a song in a very creative way through typography. The person who made the video calls it kinetic(moving) typography:


Wolf Am I (And Shadow)- Kinetic Typography from Justin Lawes on Vimeo.

I searched for 'kinetic typography' in vimeo... and found loads of results. This was one of my favourites:


Kinetic Typography from Stephen West on Vimeo.

I also liked this one, it doesn't interpret words however but I think it interprets the overall mood excellently.


Flickermood 2.0 from Sebastian Lange on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home