Heres where I'm up to with my stop-motion video.
I followed this tutorial for the technical specs, however I've decided to go with 4-frames-per-photo instead of 3. I'm using DV-PAL settings which runs at 24fps, so that works out as 6 frames-per-seconds, which isn't too shabby at all... however it does mean I need to take a lot of photos for each scene. I've worked out that the video so far consists of around 560 photos.


I still need to do the ending in which Nigel is reconciled with his shoelace friend after been shocked by an evil USB cable and waking up from a dream.

I'm also thinking of re-doing a couple of the scenes to normalise the lighting and maybe changing the framing/composition.




Magic Shoe-laces development from Gareth Smith on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home